Tuesday, April 24, 2012

9 Month Stats For Mace

So Mace is apparently a shrimp. Compared to others his age he is a little small. So much so that he has to gain a pound in 6 weeks to put him back on track. I don't really understand why he has to put on weight. He is not malnourished, and even his doc said that he looks great and she is not worried about his weight loss but per the charts he needs to be up a little. ARGH! so I will be feeding him healthy fats and try to up his weight and whatever happens happens. He has already tried hummus and enjoyed that, but I will need to feed that first because man he had really bad, bad, bad morning breath this morning. He didn't smell like him. It was weird. So here are his stats:

Height: 27 3/4 inches: 25%
Weight: 18.1 lbs: 25%
Head: 44.5: 25%

So my little guy is growing but his growth has definitely slowed down in the past few months. He is so healthy and I know he has his dad's metabolism because he eats all the time! We are going to be in big trouble when he is a teenager. So now on to fattening him up but the healthy way. I am learning! I thought I would include some random pix of him so here are they are!
~Someone is getting camera silly~
~Peek-a-boo, I see you~
 ~Whenever I pull out the camera he likes to charge it as fast as he can. I am lucky to get a good shot when he does that~
 ~He is still my little peanut!~

0 comments: