Well I caved today. After dealing with Taxes and a yummy lunch I was looking at all the shops near where I was. I saw a kids hair salon. Just for Kids salon. The inside was super kidded out and looked like a ton of fun. I was going to wait till we got home to AZ to have it cut but I contacted Auntie Kat and she said to have him get his hair cut there.
Mace was a champ. He found the whole thing very amusing. He thought the cape was fun, he loved looking at himself in the mirror and some girl was messing with his hair. He did so well and I am so proud of him. I was very nervous that he would just go crazy but he didn't. I got some cute pix of him however the light from the door makes the pix look washed out. Anyhew Way to go my little man! I love you. And he totally looks like a little boy now instead of a little baby.
I will have pix of the finished product tomorrow when I take his 8 month pix!
1 year ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment