Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Countdown

I really love and hate the countdown at the top. I happen to visit my blog page pretty much everyday to see if any of my friends updated their blogs but also for the countdown. The big CLOCK as I call it. 4 months 2 weeks 3 days is what it reads today. This might not be exactly the time when Matt comes home but it is close enough. I look at the clock and I can't believe that there are only 4 months left till he comes home. I only have the length of one of his civilian deployments left. This should be a piece of cake, but frankly after a year of this crap already, and yes I am counting this as a year because Matt was only home for 1 month between deployments that is was more like a shore leave, I just want him home. So already at a year at this point of him being gone. It sucks. Most days suck because I miss him so much, but I ONLY HAVE 4 MONTHS 2 WEEKS AND 3 DAYS, give or take a few days, until he comes home. I think I am seeing a distant light at the end of a very, very, very long tunnel! I can do this, I can do this. I have done this for the past long while, it is just a little longer! HURRY UP HUN! COME HOME TO US ALREADY!!!

End of rant.

2 comments:

Bunch'a'Butt-lers said...

will he be done with deployments after this one?

Elizabeth said...

:( Sending comforting thoughts and prayers your way. Love you!!! We need to talk, it's been a while...love love love you!!