Mason is going to be 6 months old this week. For a nice surprise, Mason has decided to entertain me this evening by flipping over every time I put him on his belly! It is only 1 way that he is flipping, always rolling on his left side, but he is rolling! I captured it on my phone for future's sake and for Daddy to see as well. He is also starting to lift his belly off the ground when on his belly too, so I think crawling is in the near future for this little guy! So here they are, and I had to do both the second one for the razz he does at the end! ENJOY!
1 year ago


1 comments:
Yay!!!! That is so wonderful!!! I love that he grabs his feet! And that little coo that he did at the end was priceless...so sweet!
Post a Comment