I guess one of the benefits of being a stay at home mom, and only one child means that I can get things accomplished in record time! I just finished Mason's 0-6 month photo album thru Shutterfly. Can I just say, I LOVE YOU SHUTTERFLY!!!! Way easier than back in the old days of printing out pictures, deciding which pictures you want to use, finding a place to stash the rest of the pictures you won't use cause you took a thousand of the same thing. Buying paper, embellishments, scissors, cutters, the album, glue and everything else. Then find the time to assemble said album together. Man, Shutterfly rocks! They already have pre-loaded backgrounds and book styles, and you just upload the pix you want to use and then you can place them or they will even do it for you. And with the customize tool you can change whatever you want! WAY EASIER. Back in the day this would have taken weeks, and this photo book only took me a few days to assemble. So without further adieu, Mason's Photo Book!
1 year ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment