Oh my lanta! This kid did not enjoy my cooking. Or maybe he just didn't enjoy the food. Who knows but man he sure did put up a fight! So below is the video of his first bites ever of food. I made homemade rice cereal. I will admit it is bland but that is what the recipe calls for. It is not straight liquid like he is used to but man he sure did not like it. After the 2nd video he proceeded to spit it up into his bib, and then about an hour later more of it came up. We will try again later but he did not enjoy it one bit! Oh and sorry that it is sideways, but you still get the picture even if you close your eyes! You might just want to turn down the volume a bit on your speakers so that he doesn't blow them out. Just a warning.
Matt and I were Married September 2002. We have a Puggle named Archer who is our spoiled rotten dog. Our son, Mason, is cute little active boy who keeps us very busy and on our toes. He is our little miracle. We will be adding a new addition to our family next spring and are so excited to welcome this new little soul into our family! We love living in VA. I am a stay at home mom and teach piano and horn out of my home. We're LDS and are very active in our congregation. We count our blessings everyday for what our Heavenly Father has given us, especially eachother.
2 comments:
That is too funny! Ike took to his solids right away...I guess every kiddo is different, right?
lol, the response right after you asked 'is Mommy's cooking really that bad?' was perfect! Oh dear, hopefully he takes to it soon...
Post a Comment