Friday, February 5, 2010

Snow X3

So I guess third times a charm, because we are having our 3rd big snow storm roll through here today and tomorrow. The "all knowing" weather man has predicted our area to receive up to 24 inches of snow, we shall see about how much we receive but they were correct in the time that the snow would start falling, pretty much 8am right on the dot. And to note, the snow hasn't melted all the way from the last storm last week. So we should have maybe 3-4 feet of snow on the grass by the end of this. CRAZY!


This is soooo not fair. When Matt leaves we get slammed with snow. He has only had to shovel the driveway 1 time since we moved to VA. Well at least I will get a good workout. I did get my own shovel this time and won't have to borrow one from the neighbors. See you on the flip side and post some pix when we get them.

2 comments:

The Fifes said...

you were so smart to grab a snow shovel when you did. For now, time to stay cozy inside your warm home :)

Elizabeth said...

:) I bet Matt is laughing about that little fact...I can just see him now...well, get into your flannels, make some hot chocolate and sit in front of a fire...and call your best friend when you start going crazy...or just call her just for the heck of it...LOVE YOU!!!