Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow X3-Part Deux

Ok I know you are getting tired of all of my snow posting, you should see my facebook account, it is all snow, anyhew, we are getting snow AGAIN. ARGH! I am so tired of snow. I haven't even finished digging out my driveway from this last weekend. I have a good reason, other than being upset about all the snow dumping on us. Our power went out for this snow storm for 36 hours. I stayed home and braved the cold, and boy was it cold. I read 3 books in 1.5 days and worked on some of my mom's Christmas gift, read a lot out of my scriptures and slept. My neighbors bought a generator Sunday and had me and a few other neighbors over for an amazing dinner in the dark. I am sooo thankful for the friends who checked in on me and for my parents dealing with all my calls. So everyone cross your fingers hoping we don't lose power again. I am actually ready for spring, and for once I am actually missing Arizona and the warm weather they are starting to get now. I will post pix soon.






1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Starting? Julie said it's been in the 90's for a while!

YOU need to get a generator...you don't have a husband to warm you up, so you need a generator. End of argument...

Love you, glad to hear the power finally came back on...