
Well my second Valentine's Day with out my Valentine, but that doesn't mean he didn't treat me right. He sent me 100 mini rose's and a dozen of my fav, Dark Velvety Red Roses, oh and he bought me a panini press, but doesn't know it yet. I love that man so much. He is soooo amazingly wonderful and takes such good care of me and Archer. He sacrifices so much for me, such as working 17+ hours a day right now trying to help us save up for our future family. I am so thankful that I met him, fell in love with him, and married him and continue to fall in love with him each and every time he calls me. I look forward to the days of just us and no work this summer when he returns and also for our first BIG trip together this coming January. I look forward to spending the rest of my life and all eternity with him. He is my best friend and always makes me laugh when I am feeling sad or upset. He has no want for anything except to make me happy. I could not have asked for a better man in my life. I LOVE YOU MATT!
I will get pix up of the flowers when I find the connector thingy to the computer. Anyhew, sending you all my love from afar and hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day.
Rebecca


3 comments:
Happy Valentine's, love! Miss you SOOOO much!! Have a wonderful time smelling those lovely flowers...
Oh, and since when have you signed off as Rebecca??
You are one lucky girl to have such an amazing, hard-working and adoring hubby. And he is just as lucky to have a wife like YOU! I think you are so brave to have him gone for so long and not whine all the time. Hope your snow is melting!!!
Thank you my beautiful, smart and loving wife. I am so glad that we have each other and I look forward to returning and spending 3 weeks together. I am glad that you are enjoying your flowers and your new panini press. I love you and hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day.
Matthew.
Post a Comment