Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Seven Springs, PA

After we got back from being gone a week in NYC we were home for 4 days then left again to go to Seven Springs Resort in Pennsylvania. We were there for military duty, and I was even on orders. It was for a couples retreat. The resort was pretty cool. It was so beautiful and it is a full fledged ski resort in the winter. We felt like we were eating on a Cruise cause they had very fancy food there. Anyhew here are a couple of pix from our balcony suite! There was an alpine slide and I was so mad, Matt and I were racing and this one girl in front of me decided to CRAWL down the mountain. Which made me crawl and Matt kicked my butt. He also kicked my butt at bowling the night prior. We had a ton of fun at the resort. Thank you military for sending us!

0 comments: