
Mine is yours. Well Matt was sick with something on Saturday, than I was sick with something yesterday and Matt is sick with something again today. He had to call in from work and now I have to cancel my lessons cause I have an active flu bug in my house and I don't want to get my kids sick. Funny thing that happened yesterday. I was sick as a dog yesterday morning and couldn't get a replacement for piano for sacrament. So I went but I had to leave during one of the speakers and had to laterally run out of the auditorium so that I didn't upchuck in front of the whole church, so I run out. By at the end of sacrament I got asked if I was preggers. NO I AM NOT PREGNANT. MATT GAVE ME THE BUG NOT A BUN IN THE OVEN.
1 year ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment