Finally I have a little time to publish some of the photos that we took while in NYC. So enjoy all of the pix. Also while I was uploading all the pix I was listening to the Harry Potter Soundtrack for Half Blood Prince. The soundtrack is pretty dang good so don't forget to see the movie tomorrow!!!!
~What we saw when we got out of our Taxi~
~The view from our room on the 32nd floor~
~There was a mural made along the side of the building. It was very beautiful~
~The line for Broadway tickets, it was like this all the time.~
~Ellen's Stardust Diner. LOVED THIS PLACE. You get a Broadway show while you eat, well sort of. The employees are all aspiring Broadway singers and they work for tips for classes and such till they go on Broadway. There were some pretty awesome singers.~


2 comments:
I LOVE your NYC pictures!! Keep them coming! So glad you had a blast. You look great Becky!
most of the don't honk signs are close to hospitals. Love the pictures, but they are making me Home sick! Annemarie
Post a Comment