Thursday, April 9, 2009

Busy, Busy Girl

Today was one of those "I have to catch up on everything and do everything for the rest of the month" days. Today was my only free Thursday for the next 2 weeks then it is the week of the recital and I could not put shopping for a dress and everything till 2 days before so I had to do it today. My list of things I did today:

1. Vacuumed and Mopped my kitchen floor. ( I love my new Dyson Animal and Shark Mop they are awesome. Thanks Uncle Sam.)

2.Mowed the lawns, (every speck of grass on my property got mowed because we are about to get a ton of rain and I don't need my grass getting all out of control. I can't push the stupid mower if the grass is too tall. Cheap mower.)

3.Waited for the Piano Tuner, who ended up canceling.

4. Went on a walk and enjoyed the beautiful weather outside.

5. Waited for the Contractor to come and figure out my landscaping for the backyard. (never came. He had other priorities with his wife and procreation thru a doctor.)

6. Found my recital dress, and shoes, and jewelry. YAY for Sales!

7. Found all the paper needed for my recital, flyer paper, certificate paper, special certificate paper, and program paper.

8. Took my friend out to dinner for her Birthday.

9. Helped same friend from number 8 move her furniture in her bedroom.

Now it is time for me to sleep.

1 comments:

The Fifes said...

thanks for going on a walk!