This week of bliss flew by. I barely taught students this week to spend some extra time with Matt and it is already time for him to leave to AZ for 3 more months. This sucks!
1 year ago
Everyday is an adventure in this family!
This week of bliss flew by. I barely taught students this week to spend some extra time with Matt and it is already time for him to leave to AZ for 3 more months. This sucks!
Posted by The Allen Adventures at 10:26 AM
Everyday is an adventure in this family!
3 comments:
Too bad you can't go out to AZ with him...at least he is state-side now...
AZ bound you should be! :)
I agree! I didn't get to post earlier but I meant to ask if he started reading the book I sent him "over there" and what he thought about it if he had?
Emily
Post a Comment