Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I Found It

After about 30 minutes of searching through a ton of different cables and pulling out an old box that we still hadn't unpacked, low and behold at the bottom of the box was an unopened bag of a USB cable with a different and very small other end on it and some other cords. And they were the right ones too. Go Me! So here is a select few of the wedding, cause I took 198 pix.

~The Wedding Gazebo~





~My nephew Jordan, Mr. G. Q.~

~My niece Caitlyn. She is only 12~

~Mrs. Kenny, soon to be in this pix~

~I love this pix, it turned out great!~

~Mr. and Mrs. Kenny~

~The Family~

~First Dance~

2 comments:

The Fifes said...

You took really great pictures. And I love the ones you changed to Sepia tone. Glad you were able to go...you were missed.

roseanne said...

Awe, the wedding looks so beautiful! I'm so happy for Teresa! So cute!