Wednesday, March 12, 2008

YAY!!

So it's time to bring out my old spanish books from my failed attempts at learing spanish, to learn easy phrases like: where's the bathroom, how much, any cheeper, and other things that are important to know when going to MEXICO!!! That's right Matt and I and my fam are all going on a Mexican Riviera Cruise on the DISNEY CRUISE LINE! LOVE IT! So, I'm going to try to learn a little spanish, and get my butt in shape so I can feel comfy wearing a bathing suit! I also put a counter at the bottom of the page.

4 comments:

The Fifes said...

SO COOL!!!!! What fun it will be and I'm slight jealous too Ü Can't wait to hear about all the places you will be visiting!

Elizabeth said...

Woot woot! SO happy for you!!!

The Fifes said...

Hey Becky! How are you?? I'm really excited to see the light fixture you found for your kitchen!

CCmomma said...

Hey becky, I just want you to keep reading the bottom part of my post that you commented on. Write it down somewhere that you can see it everyday! Like your FRIDGE! 80% of losing weight is what you eat! Also, do something everyday that burns calories and makes you sweat(besides S*X)! Walk, jog, run, lift weights, dance, do a workout tape, join a gym, find a buddy that your accountable to. muscles burns up your fat stores b/c they needs more energy to thrive. Wake up every morning thinking Today i'm going to do better than yesterday and i'm going to get skinnier everyday! Seriously, write down those words off my blog! Love you heeps!