Just wanted to let all of you know that Matt has made it safely across country and is starting his class today. ( fingers crossed for at least another week that he will be able to stay) So hopefully he will be there for the whole 3 months and be done with it all.
Another thing. So now that Matt is away the wife will play. I employed a friends husband to take down this nasty florscent light that was in our kitchen and to fix the light in the bathroom that Matt had on his "honey do list" that didn't get done before he left. So I have light in the bathroom, yay! and I took down this nasty light in the kitchen, I will replace it with some very nice modern looking track lighting. But along with that Brian, the hubby, taught me how to spackle in the holes so today I will finish the job of sanding down the spackle and paining over the areas to make it look like there was nothing there. Next step, picking wall color to start painting the house. I can't wait to surprise Matt with all the changes when he gets home. (imangine an evil laugh, cause he thinks that the house is perfect since it is brand new, but white wall everywhere, I don't think so.)
1 year ago


3 comments:
lol, that is great! PICTURES please!!!
Hi! My name's Ali, and Kimberly Fife got me into this blogging thing, so I'm trying it out. Sorry I didn't know where else to leave you a message. I'm new at this whole blogging world.
I don't mean to be a stalker, but I was reading your blog. Glad your husband made it to his destination safely.
My fiance, Joel, and I are moving into Countryside very soon. I'm super excited.
Any advice or words of wisdom about your house would be much appreciated.
I hope I get to meet you soon!
An answer to our prayers that Matt made it safely and I hope his first week is off to a great start. Can't wait to see you this Monday!!
Post a Comment