Thursday, March 13, 2008

Here's Your Sign!

This post is LDS Friendly with it's own filthy filter attached.

_______________________________________________________. Ok, everyone this space is open for you to fill with your own choice word as my are too vile to repeat to my kind hearted innocent friends and family. Guess what everyone, he's commin' home, ________ (blank) AGAIN. For the same _______ issue. So either this is Heavenly Father way of saying, " Heeeere's your sign" or I'm just not meant to be a military wife. Well either way we talked about this before he left that if for some freaky reason he got sent home, AGAIN that he will not be going back and refuses to be demoted to an enlisted person, no offense to them but once your an officer it's kind of hard to be the little guy again. So we wash our hands of this vile crappy situation which has caused us both much pain and anguish, and not to forget MONEY. Too bad we can't be like all the other people out there who sue for getting a splinter at a restaurant, and sue the military for pain and suffering, which we would never have to work again after we WON! So as much as I am thankful for the military people and what they do, this whole bureaucratic crap truly STINKS. So he is getting sent home because he doesn't have the "proper" paper work. We had what we thought was correct but the person didn't give Matt the full details on what level of paper work he needed. So now here we go with trying to get out of his commission. This should only take about 1 year to do, if we are lucky. So that is that. If you would like the unedited version, well there's not one as Matt's ears are the only lucky recipients to receive those choice words. Oh well.

6 comments:

The Fifes said...

WHAT??!!!! I do not get it...I'm so sorry! What an emotional and truly frustrating roller coaster. :(

Elizabeth said...

Becky, I am SO sorry I missed your calls, I was in devotional and practice, call me when you wake up, okay? I can't believe this crap. That's horrible.

Elizabeth said...

edit, performance, not practice.

Melisa said...

Oh man that stinks, sorry about all the crap but I guess things will work out they way they are suposed to as long as we do our part, it's just not always on our time line am I right.

The Fifes said...

Hey Becky! Is it all right if I stay and hang out with you on Monday AND Tuesday nights this coming week? If there is anything I can do for you please let me know! I hope you are doing better after finding out the crazy and ridiculous news. Been thinking of you...

roseanne said...

Ooooh that is messed up! Somewhere there is a lonely nerd in a corner cubicle thinking up things like rules on proper paperwork just so he can get his paycheck and spend it on life size dolls.
I'm sure it will work out next time now that you are on to them.