To all the men and women who have served and are currently serving in our wonderful military, Thank you for risking your lives to protect our freedom and our way of life. Including Matt who would do anything he can to remain in the military and fight for our freedom.
Yay for Veteran's! Both of my grandfather's served in WWII, although my Grandpa Raisor technically didn't even leave the US cause he got majorly sick. But it's the thought that counts. I got your message and did see your note. You really are a major blessing in my life, ya know. I love you sooo much and am glad to know that 10 states apart we are still good friends. Love and miss you!
Matt and I were Married September 2002. We have a Puggle named Archer who is our spoiled rotten dog. Our son, Mason, is cute little active boy who keeps us very busy and on our toes. He is our little miracle. We will be adding a new addition to our family next spring and are so excited to welcome this new little soul into our family! We love living in VA. I am a stay at home mom and teach piano and horn out of my home. We're LDS and are very active in our congregation. We count our blessings everyday for what our Heavenly Father has given us, especially eachother.
1 comments:
Yay for Veteran's! Both of my grandfather's served in WWII, although my Grandpa Raisor technically didn't even leave the US cause he got majorly sick. But it's the thought that counts.
I got your message and did see your note. You really are a major blessing in my life, ya know. I love you sooo much and am glad to know that 10 states apart we are still good friends. Love and miss you!
Post a Comment