I totally will not forget this blog! I PROMISE! I have created a new blog. If you haven't already heard about it, it is called Connect The Dots: A fair skinned ginger's journey to connect her freckle line into a tan line. And for your viewing pleasure I have included the link so that you can check it out.
So why the second blog. Well I wanted to chronicle my journey. I want to motivate other people. I want to push myself harder and be more accountable for what I am doing. I love writing. So please check it out, follow me if you want, like me on Facebook. Let me know you are reading along so
that I am not just writing to the air. If I can do the things I am doing I know anyone can. Running is hard. But with the right people to help and having a support system it can be amazingly fun! I loved the training program I was with and I have made so many friends because of it. I will be running with friends over the next couple of months in between training programs just to keep pushing myself. Then come Oct. my 10 miler/ half marathon training begins! All for this...
FEBRUARY 23, 2014- Disney Princess Half Marathon, Here I come!
Join me on my journey. I could always use a couple more running buddies even if you are on the other side of the country. We can still do it together!
1 year ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment