Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Half Way There, Me...

OK well with the pix of our New York trip each of you got a sneak peak at the New Me. Well I am not all the way at the new me yet. I am really only half way there. so I just wanted to post some comp pix of the old me and the Half Way There me. Stats are as follows
Starting weight From Heaviest-(can't believe I am posting this but we all have to face our demons)
Starting Weight: 240 (August 2008)
November 2009 Weight: 225 (When I started with my trainer.)
Current Weight: 198
Total Inches Lost: 36.15 from all over.

~August 2008 @240 lbs~
~August 2008~
~October 2008 @ 240 lbs~
~October 2009 @225 lbs~
~December 2009 @220 lbs~
~December 2009~
~July 2010 @ 198 lbs
~July 2010~
~July 2010~

Eeek! So with that all said and done now, my goal is 165 but my trainer says 140-145. So I am going to go where my body feels comfortable and where I am satisfied. I will tell you now even though I have lost 42 lbs I am not "satisfied" yet. I looked at some of the pix from New York and I still don't look where I want to look. So I am Half Way there which is better than where I was and I am so proud of myself for what I have accomplished so far and will continue to accomplish over the new few months. I would like to reach my goals by the end of this year, even if there is a little surprise for us I still plan on keeping fit and not "gaining" more than I should.

(end most embarrassing post ever)

5 comments:

The Fifes said...

Becky, you look amazing! Keep up the great work!

Bunch'a'Butt-lers said...

You look fantastic! you have so much endurance! I do not! good for you!

gramyflys said...

Becky...you are gorgeous!!! Wow, girl...what a lot of great work you have done. That takes RAW GUTS! I admire that SO much. Good for you....Beautiful...

Melisa said...

YOu look awesome congratulations on all the hard work.

Heather said...

Nice job girlie. I can relate in so many ways on your journey. Keep up the great work WE can do this!!