I am so sad because today is the the last day of my Thanksgiving week off. I had such a restful week of working on Christmas gifts, (sorry mom, won't let it slip this year what I am doing) planning and making our Thanksgiving feast, it truly was a feast this year. I made everything but the stuffing, Seth did that and everything turned out wonderful. Last night Matt and I put the ornaments on our tree and sat back and listened to Christmas music and admired all of our little ornaments.
Thanksgiving feast menu:
perfectly golden turkey
brown sugar baked ham
Boston Market sweet potato casserole-totally yummy!
mom's famous spinach leaf salad
stuffing
corn bread
mashed taters
3 streusel topped pumpkin pies
I even have a picture to prove it. But I can't download it till Matt gets back form St. Louis at the end of the week.
I have already turned over the house from autumn decorations to Christmas decorations. Our neighbor will be putting up our house lights this Thursday for me while Matt is away. They are going to be all over the house for the first time in 2 years. I am sooooo excited for the lights to go up.
I must say that I am so excited for the Christmas season! I love Christmas so much. Matt and I are getting professional photos by a friend of a friend, and I am so excited for them. Matt and I are also flying out to AZ for Christmas and a family reunion on my side of the fam. My Grandma is turning 90 this December so everyone is coming out to celebrate. I haven't seen some of my cousins since our last family trip last year. (Goal for me is to have lost 15 lbs by then.) Oh yeah if you didn't already know, I have a personal trainer kicking my butt 3 days a week right now. I will be healthy by mid next year and down 60 lbs. That is my goal.
That's it for now, pix to come later! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!


1 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving!!! Glad you had a scrumptious meal...Miss you tons!!!
Post a Comment