
I have to tell you all about my new fav series of books that come in a close second to the Twilight books. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I read Hunger Games last year just after I finished reading Twilight a few times, I really enjoyed the book. I was upset cause I would have to wait a year for the next book to come out. Catching Fire came out in Sept and I have been waiting for it to be released on Kindle so that I don't have to buy the hardcover book, cause since I have the Kindle I shouldn't need to buy the hardcover. Well it still has yet to be released and Matt let me get the book. I started reading Catching Fire and felt a little lost since it had been a year from reading, so I decided to re-read Hunger Games, and fell in love with it again. I went right into Catching Fire and in about 7 hours I finished the whole thing. AMAZING!!!!! I loved the book better than the first one, and I am mad cause I have to wait another year to read the 3rd and probably final book of the series. So everyone I highly recommend the Hunger Games series. It is a teen book but has some violent attached, as it is a book about kids who fight to the death. It is very good!!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment