Ok, so I am a little behind on things. I wanted to upload some pix of our current project that is still underway. We have been getting a ton of rain out here and that has hindered the project from being completed as quickly as we wanted. Well we have 2 of the 7 projects done, the concrete and the pergola are now finished. Everything else is half done.
The recital went really, really well. Everyone attending said said that is was a very wonderful evening. Our reception afterwards got canceled due to the aforementioned rain but it was overall a wonderful evening. We have 107 people attend so it was quite the turn out!
So here are some pix of the backyard I don't have any pix from the recital. Still waiting for some parents to send me some.
The recital went really, really well. Everyone attending said said that is was a very wonderful evening. Our reception afterwards got canceled due to the aforementioned rain but it was overall a wonderful evening. We have 107 people attend so it was quite the turn out!
So here are some pix of the backyard I don't have any pix from the recital. Still waiting for some parents to send me some.
~My Butterfly Garden~
~Our Patio now feels so huge with the pergola over it. I will be putting a flowering vine over the top of it to help with the shade issues that Matt is concerned about. But I love it and it is a really nice addition to the house.~
~We had a visit from Mickey Mouse (in the black outline), who sadly didn't survive the destruction of our back hill. Bambi and Shrek's father-in-law has also paid a visit over the past week.~


1 comments:
I LOVED going to your recital! And your yard is looking awesome too, can't wait to see some pictures on your blog (if we ever get a nice sunny day) :)
Post a Comment