Monday, May 18, 2009

Home Made Fresh Yummo!

I lOVE Strawberries!!!! They are so good. Well I'm not talking about Ms. Strawberry Shortcake but my own berries that I grew all on my own. I have finally started getting large amounts of ripe berries. Did you know that when you fresh pick them and eat them they practically melt in your mouth like chocolate from the heat of the sun. I had no idea but they all taste amazing. I won't be able to make a pie cause I am eating them off the vine too many times during the day. They are so wonderful. So here are a few pix of my strawberries. Oh and yes don't forget to wash them after you buy them from the store, sometimes I forget, but mine had dirt all over them and you never know if the people wash them well enough.

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

My mouth is watering...