Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I've Done It!!!

I have actually filled my Piano Studio to my max goal number. I officially have 25 students taking lessons every week!!! GO ME!! I set this number originally saying that if I every made it to 25 that I would be so happy and only a year and a half after I started teaching here I have reached my goal. I tried a few months ago to say I "technically" had 25 even though I knew I lost 2 of them but now I officially have 25 students and another teacher in the neighboring town is going to be referring some students to me cause she can't teach anymore so I will start my waiting list. I am so happy I love teaching!

Some more good news for today, we had our first snow of the winter season. It is almost February and we just had our first little bit of snow, but now it is all starting to freeze over so it was a small snow storm and ice. I love snow cause I don't drive in it and it is pretty to look at.

Also, my mom is finally safe and sound in her own bed and out of the hospital! After 3 weeks in the hospital she is finally out and hopefully for a good long while. I will be coming back to AZ for a couple of weeks at the end of February to spend some time with the Fam, since I couldn't help out when she was in the hospital. It will be some much deserved family time.

And Matt is almost at his "half way point" to coming home for a few days and then leaving for AZ for training, but at least he will be out of harms way. A ton of good news to round out this blog. Hope everyone is doing well!

1 comments:

Natalie Service said...

I am THRILLED to hear your mom is home!
Congrats on reaching your goal. I think you would be such a fun teacher! I went through 3 teachers of my own - Yes, I'm one of "those" students!
And I will gladly and happily help you count down the days until your hubby comes home! Half way is GREAT!