PAINT!!!
I have finally started painting my house and boy am I tired just after priming. And this is only the master bath by the way which is a small master bath at that. I started today with taping off the room at around 2pm and finally at 8:30 I finally finished, again with only the primer. Home Depot also tinted the primer for me a few shades lighter than my final color and right now the room looks like a blue green robin egg color. Not Caribbean water color at all. But It will get there by Sat. Hopefully. Here are some of the started pix. The final color will be a teal/jade green and we have chocolate towels and floor mats. I can't wait till it is done.
Oh and Matt does know that I am doing this he might not like me to ruin a perfectly brand new house with a can of paint but he does support me as I am the one doing all of the manual labor on this, "Little Project."
~Plain Jane White and boring~
~Primer Blue Green, and now that I am out of there and
not looking at the piant it is starting to look more green than blue~


2 comments:
Wow girl!!! It's B-U-tiful...sorry I have been a bum, you will have my total attention (besides what I need on the road) as I drive tomorrow...
oh my. i think i need to do this too!
Post a Comment