Monday, November 25, 2013

2013 Family Pix 1 of 2

Last month we had our annual family pictures taken. We went up to Carter's Mountain where there are apple groves, peach groves and grapes. It was apple picking season when we were there and had a ton of fun, as you can see from the pix! Also, this is our first time using this photographer. He did a great job and we are so happy with our photos. By the way. When he showed us the pix at the proof session he had 53 edited photos set to music. They were all amazing and it was really hard to dwindle them down and I could not go lower than the 17 you will see. My pregnancy hormones got the best of me when viewing that video. I was a bawling mess. Enjoy!

~Fav fam pix of the 3 of us. Mason heard a plane flying over us and was super excited. And look my preggo belly made it in the shot. I was 10 weeks~
~Muwah!~
~Me and my little man~
~Mason loves giving hugs!~
~Oi! I had to throw him in the air a few times to get the right shot!~
~When I saw the pix of Matt and Mason is when I started crying my eyes out. So thankful for the bond they have. Super cute pix of my men!~
~Matt and his mini Matt~
~Love that face on Mace. He is having way too much fun flying!~

0 comments: