Saturday, September 21, 2013

The Fun Life

~Mason and his new fav sweatshirt! Thank you GMA and GPA!~

With a 2 year old who wants to be older and more responsible and wants everything he wants when he wants it and isn't afraid to scream at me when he doesn't. Now I know why it took 8 years to get this little guy. TO work on my PATIENCE. I have found that the counting down backwards from 1o really helps me in controlling my frustration. Some days I have to start at 20 though.
~We had a busy day this past Thursday and wore this kiddo out! Passed out in the van in only 3 minutes! HE did get new shoes today!~ 

I pray for us to be able to better communicate because I know half the reason why he is so frustrated is that I don't know what the heck he wants. It frustrates me too kiddo!

Staying busy these days with the kiddo and teaching him his colors! He can say red and blue and is working on green and yellow. He knows the difference in colors and will point to them when I ask which color is which. He loves singing time before bed. He is also doing the hand motions for singing which is great. His fav song is still the Alligator song. "...Along comes mister alligator, as quiet as can be and...SNAP! That monkey right out of the tree!" He loves to do the snap as big as he can. He also will do all the hand motions for Daddy's Homecoming from church and loves to sing that too!

Hope this email finds you all well and just wanted to keep you up to date with the going-ons of the Allen Family!
 ~My AZ Baby at heart! He had so much fun in the rain today! He was begging to go out and play and I let him. Then when he was done playing he pulled me upstairs to get him in a bath to warm back up~



0 comments: