Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cruise Pix

We were so worn out from Disney that our cruise was our vacation from the vacation. We didn't take too many pix, because we really didn't get off the ship except for Jamaica. I had an allergic reaction to my sunblock at Disney World that I just stopped wearing it, hence the hat you see me wearing. Anyhew, we didn't want me to get fried too badly. We walked around the main shopping places in both Cozumel and Grand Cayman. We signed up for a shore excursion in Jamaica climbing Dunn's River Falls and then went on a "bobsledding track" down a mountain. IT WAS SOOO MUCH FUN! Matt was nervous about the track but it really was fun.

We went to the comedy club almost every night on the ship and had fun with that. I got way too many spa treatments, including acupuncture, which was amazing. The food and service were AMAZING and I enjoyed my escargot and plenty of steaks. Matt really enjoyed the Mongolian stir fry on the Lido deck for lunch everyday and I enjoyed the deli. The whole cruise was very nice and relaxing and we are looking forward to our next cruise together. I still can't get over how amazingly clear the water is in the Caribbean. Enjoy the pix!

~Miami Beach!~




~Bobsledding in Jamaica~

0 comments: