Friday, January 15, 2010

Here

I know I haven't posted too much lately, and I wanted to let you all know that I am fine and well here VA. Matt is away for work and I am here trying to stay warm with Archer as it has been very cold here for the past week. Today was the first warm up in a few weeks.


I have wonderful friends here that keep me busy and entertained. My closest friend also happens to be my Visiting Teacher partner, and her husband is my Home Teacher and also the 2nd Counselor in our Branch. They also live about 6 houses down from me. It is actually very nice having them so close to me in relation to location and friendship.

My wonderful friends back in AZ and Alabama keep great tabs on me during the week and I look forward to their calls and text messages.

My dad just had his second knee replacement surgery this past Monday and is doing surprisingly well. He walked around the Cul-de-sac outside his home today, which is very shocking to me that he is up and about as much as he is after surgery only 4 days ago. I will say that I would prefer his great recovery and well being to what my mom suffered thru last year during this time. So that's all for now from the Allen Res.

0 comments: