Friday, December 18, 2009

2009 Christmas Pix

Hey everyone. Well now you all get to see my RED hair. It is a different look for me than what you are used to but it is kind of growing on me now. Anyhew it will go back to normal after a month or so.

Last week Matt and I had our Christmas photos taken at Maymont Park in Richmond. It is a beautiful location. There is a zoo, stables, and a Japanese Garden located inside this park.

A HUGE thanks to Cami for taking the photos for us. Here are a few of my favs. Enjoy!








3 comments:

Natalie Service said...

OMGoodness! You are stunning! I love every one of those pictures! Sending you the best Christmas wishes!!
Love,
Ian and Natalie

Elizabeth said...

Gosh, Becky, it looks soooooo good...you might want to keep it that color, I think you look absolutely gorgeous with that color red...and your hair looks SO good altogether. You two look great in these pictures!! Ah, I am so mad I won't get to see you two over Christmas...maybe I can talk my parents into coming a day early! ;) LOVE you!

Natalie said...

SOOO beautiful!