Thursday, June 18, 2009

2 Years and Counting!

Happy Anniversary to us. 2 Years ago Matt and I bought our new home! I can't believe that it has already been two years. It has gone by so quickly. Things that have happened in the past 2 years:
~Moved to VA and bought a house.
~Matt started a new job.
~I started teaching piano and getting 10 students my first month.
~I bought my new piano.
~Have had 2 piano recitals for my studio and now have 26 students with a waiting list.
~Went on our second Disney Cruise.
~Visited more historical places than I can think of.
~Matt went and came back safely from Overseas.
~Landscaped our backyard and have the best front yard/grass on the block, sorry everyone else.
~Got shutters for the house and our AC bill has gone down nearly $20 a month.
~Mom got sick but is better now.
~Matt, next Thursday, will complete his Warrant Office training and will then be promoted to a W2.
~Will make our first trip to NYC next week.
There are so many things that I am so grateful for that have happened with us. Matt and I have so many blessings.
Here are some pix of then and now:
~March '07~

~June 18 '07, Closing Day. Look at our grass how bad it was, and how tiny my burning bushes were. They are huge now!~

~June 18, '09 And I am the one who has been doing all the lawn care and stuff, but I will gladly give it back to Matt when he gets home.~


~My neighborhood has grown so much since we move in. And it is still growing with only about 1/4 of the house completed.~

0 comments: