Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sneak Peak!!! Shhhhhh!

Ok eveyone. I talked to Matt and there is no way that he has access to a computer at this point, so I am going to post some pix of my newly re-done room including my new plantation shutters. Here you go. You get to see this before Matt, you should feel very honored! Also I wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to the lovely ladies that helped me paint my bedroom, so thank you for helping me and doing such a beautiful job!

~Before...sorry I took it with my cell phone to show the lamps I just bought.~


~This is so funny, I moved Archer's cage to the other room we were going to sleep in and he kept sitting and laying in the place where his cage usually went. You can see the carpet indentations under him. It was very cute!~



~After with just the paint done, without the shutters~

~New fan, I love it! Even installed dimmer switches for the fan and bed lamps.~

~Love the shutters against the Teal in the Bath~

2 comments:

The Fifes said...

I LOVE it! I LOVE it! I LOVE it! What a wonderful surprise for your hubby when he gets home after being gone for 4 months. Yay...you get to see him tomorrow! :)

Elizabeth said...

SOOOOOOO awesome!!! Those shutters look splendiforous, for SURE! And your room looks so elegant...you should totally light a bunch of candles to set the mood for tomorrow night...:) So excited that Matt is coming back tomorrow!!