Here are some pix of our Christmas decorations. Oh and who ordered snow for my birthday, THANK YOU! I LOVE SNOW! 


Our Tree. Look at all the gifts under there, thanks Mom and Dad!
First snow of the season!
Our Back yard.
The other side of our back yard
Down the street, look at all the houses that are up.


6 comments:
You haven't lost your smile! :) Love the pictures!!! I am glad you got snow for your Birthday. Miss you!!
I got your letter in the mail! Thank you!! I have something to put up on my fridge! Yay!
I love snow and Christmas decorations too, your house and tree look great. I got your card the other day is up on the wall with the others you two make such a cute couple. Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas my friend! Much love! You should get your gift tomorrow or the day after along with your birthday gift.
awe how cute! Your picture together looks so adorable! Virginia looks so beautiful!
I didn't know you had a blog, Fun! I'll have to check in on your happenings! Well, talk to ya later!! Happy New Year!
Right on with the lights and such! You look great. you've totally lost weight. I'm proud of you, lady! I'm hanging out in snow too up in N. Nevada. I'm boarding on the mt. tomorrow.! Don't ever forget how beautiful you are too, Becky!
Post a Comment