Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Ich liebe die Jahreszeit Herbst!!!!

I love the Fall!!!! This is my second time living on the east coast during fall, with the beautiful leaves changing colors to bright red, yellow and orange. Some of the leaves have started the change but a majority won't be until the end of the month. I also love the beautiful weather as well. Although this week has been seasonably warm but everything else has been so nice. I will have some pictures later this month of the leaves changing.

- Update on how things are going. -

Well Matt was in AZ for a week for military training and was going to be there from September till December but he was sent home early because of his knee injury from over a year ago. Now we have to work with the military to get Matt on some paperwork allowing him to not run for the rest of his military career. Matt has been home for a few weeks now, and it really is nice for him to be home.

I now have 15 students ranging from 5 years old to 55 years old. Teaching has been such a wonderful opportunity for me and I love it. I am so proud of my students as they are progressing very well and fast. I also found a recital location. Our little town, Louisa, has been building an arts center. I just thought that it was for Art art not all fine arts. But they are completing a 200 seat auditorium. They also received a donated Steinway Grand Piano. The auditorium will be completed in April and that is when I was planning on having my first recital. Things are working out so well! Any hew. Hope all is well for you and your family!!

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Miss you! Thanks for calling me! Love your blog colors now. :)