To a new me! I have finally decided that enough is enough. I am tired of being addicted to sweets and goodies, even though I love them dearly, and to being over weight. I want to be around as long as possible for Mace and any other little ankle bitters that could join our family. I lost all that weight before and when I got pregnant I sadly gained it back, plus some because I was pregnant plus I had all that built up muscle too. So I have a lot to work on.
I have finally seeked out help. Someone that will make a difference. I have a nutritionist now. She is amazing and has helped out my cousins and Aunt change their lives too.
I started last week. I had a few days in a row of constant headaches because I have finally cut sugar cold turkey. I have had temptations but my will power won out and I haven't cheated once. I know it has only been a week but the first week is the hardest, right? I have also already had some changes since last week. I feel better, I don't hurt all the time and I have dropped weight already which is great.
So to my new journey to a new me. A healthy new me who eats and exercises and is happy beyond measure because I finally will have everything I have ever wanted. Good luck to myself and I can totally do this because I deserve this!
1 year ago


1 comments:
Go Becky go!! You so totally can do this!! Excited to see the results! Very proud of you!
Post a Comment