Happy, Happy, Happy Mother's Day to ME!!! Last year was like a warm up for this year since I was still pregnant. I knew I was going to be a mom and I was so excited but this year, I AM A MOM! And most days I think I am rocking it. Other days, well let's just say there is room for improvement. I am trying everyday to be the best I can be. I love Mason and I have never had so much fun in my life. Yes, being a mom is hard and it sucks sometimes when you are so tired you don't know how you are going to make it thru the day because you got 4 hours of interrupted rest last night, but guess what, you do it, because your kid needs you. Also being a single mother right now isn't the most fun in the world but I cherish this time when it is just me and Mason. I get to snuggle with him as much as I want. I don't have to share. I will never get this opportunity again because with the next kid I will have Mason wanting me and won't get this alone snuggle quiet time. I love it. I love being a mom. It is what I always thought it would be and so much better. The love I have every morning when I wake up is indescribable. I can't believe how much my heart has grown to accommodate this little guy in my life! Thank you Heavenly Father for entrusting me with this sweet little soul that you have blessed me with. Thank you Matt for being there for me when I need you on Skype or chat to let me vent, cry or just hear from you that I really am doing a good job and not messing everything up. You are my rock that I lean on for support and you do a wonderful job at it! And thank you Mason. You made me a Mommy, your Mommy. I will love you for the rest of eternity and am so thankful that you are apart of our family. You will know everyday of your life how special you are and how much I love you.
1 year ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment