Friday, May 18, 2012

10 Months

Mason, 10 months, CRAZY! Mason has now been out of me longer than he was in. And only just a little longer until Daddy comes home. I can't believe that we have almost made it. Just a little longer and that is all.

Mason you want to walk. You are trying. I am praying that you don't. Nothing against you or anything, but I really want Matt to help me with the whole walking thing. So that Matt is here for a big "first" thing. Also everyone keeps telling me that once they walk they don't stop. Mason has the rest of his life to walk so crawling now is just fine by me.

Mason is sleeping so well at night. Most nights now. I really enjoy my 8pm quiet time now. The dog and the kid are both asleep upstairs and I feel like I get a little bit of my sanity back at night. I love it. I love Mason and soon we will be a family of 3 when Daddy comes home! 




0 comments: