Friday, December 2, 2011

Tile

The kitchen is done! For our Christmas present we got a new tile backsplash. It is soooo amazing and I love it. It adds so much more to the kitchen and it doesn't look plain anymore it stands out and just looks amazing! The guy I hired did such a great job. He had never done tile that was like putting a jigsaw puzzle together like this was. It is in such a random order that trying to fit everything together was very tedious. I am very pleased with the final product and hope that Matt likes it too! Thanks babe!




4 comments:

The Fifes said...

LOVE! You guys have great taste, it looks amazing.

Elizabeth said...

I think this is the first time I've had a good look at your kitchen! Love it!! Love the lighting too, so pretty!

Cami said...

It looks so great!! Love your kitchen!

Jean said...

Becky it looks wonderful! Hmmmm, maybe I will have to talk to Uncle Doug! Lol..... heck we can't get the bathroom in the basement done... that's all I need to do is add more to the list! LoL....
Merry Christmas!