Well yesterday was just another day, with a little quirk! I have passed out of the 20's and am now in the 30's. I am 30 years old. EEK! I know that it is not that old, but the people who tell you that, are always older than you. I know that the 30's are the new 20's but really, it's not, you are still 30+.
My aversion to turning 30 well, I am now older than my mom said she was when I was younger. She was 29 when I growing up always 29, never 30. (it's the Bella quandary, she is upset because she will forever be older than Edward). So to me 30 is as old as Mom (no offense Mom). But now that I am a mom I guess it is ok to enter this new decade with a little bit of a brighter perspective. I can now think of this as a new phase of life. I will be raising my family.
I. Am. A. Mom. It is what I have wanted for YEARS!
What a wonderful blessing it is to be a mom. For my little guy to smile and giggle at me because I chew my food and say, "yum!"Also to work on getting my body in the best shape of my life because I want to and not because I have to, to to be like a skinny runway model. So here's to you the big 30 wishing myself the best this next year and years to come!
1 year ago



2 comments:
:) Happy Birthday my friend. Hope motherhood makes 30 even more amazing!
30 may seem old... but think of it this way.... your grampa C. is going to be 89 this next year... and gramma C. will be 88! Your just a babe!!! Tell Mason to move on over!
I hope that you enjoyed your day!
Hugs...
Aunt Jean & Uncle Doug
Post a Comment