Thursday, June 23, 2011

9 Months


Home stretch HERE I COME!!!! I am almost there. Now I am just preparing for D-Day and trying not to freak myself out with the thought of Labor and the pains associated with it. I am, however, trying to learn techniques to help ease the pain of labor thru breathing exercises and hypnobirthing. I am still aspiring to do labor "all natural" without drugs, but I am more ok with the idea that if I need drugs to help me than I will gladly take it. My doc has given us the "green light" to induce the 15th of July if Mason hasn't decided to join us earlier than that. My body is already doing what it needs to do to start the labor process and that is why the doc said, "Sure 15th works for me." So July 15th, Mason will be joining our family! So excited to meet this little guy that has been nudging me to death!

The baby room is pretty much done, I just have to get glass fixed on the cross stitch that my mom made and have it hung, and get a frame for another pix and get Matt to hang them up and the room will be done!!!

Everyday I am getting bigger and bigger and I keep thinking, I can't get any bigger. Opening doors and hitting my belly is getting annoying. Hitting other peoples car doors with my door because I can't account for how big my belly is getting and how wide I need to open the door is getting annoying. Falling in the store on water cause I can't see my feet is getting annoying. Getting out of breath just from going up the stairs is getting annoying. I am at that point that every woman gets to at the end of the pregnancy and I am ready to have my body back. Please don't get me wrong, I love the fact that I am pregnant and it is an amazing experience, but I am not a klutz normally and right now I am a klutz and it is very unnerving for me to not have control of my own body.

It is very nice to have my husband home to enjoy this last month with me and all the experiences that come with being the last month. And to see his reactions at child birth classes. (He has a lot to learn) He was very shocked with the size of my belly when he saw it last Sat when I picked him up at the airport after being gone since the beginning of March when I was 20 weeks. He said it was nice to get the pix every week of the growing belly but they didn't do justice to the real thing. He is still getting used to my enlarged abdomen as he puts it. He is excited to be a daddy, well it is hitting him more that he will be a daddy soon. We are excited to start this new journey together as parents. Keep checking back as I will be trying to post every 2 weeks for the next couple of weeks to keep you updated, and check out the Watch My Belly Grow post to see the updated pix of my growing belly. TTFN!

0 comments: