Well, in 1 week from today Mason will be joining our family whether he wants to or not. We have our scheduled induction for Monday, July 18th. We are still hoping that he wants to join us prior to that date so that Matt can spend more time with him before he leaves for his military duty.
Yesterday, we got back from our Babymoon over the weekend. We stayed at the Ritz-Carlton in Tyson's Corner, just outside of DC. They upgraded our room to a super nice suite because of Matt's military service and the baby. It was such a nice experience at the hotel. Everyone very nice, and courteous. Also, we were part of the club level and there was pretty much food all day long!!!
Matt and I went to 2 super nice and yummy restaurants, one, a Brazilian BBQ with so much food and MEAT that we stuffed ourselves full of the amazing food. The other, the hotels super fancy nice restaurant. The raspberry dessert was AMAZING! I also indulged in a Mellow Mama Massage that was very relaxing! I love my husband who pampers me more than I deserve.
So if everyone could please pray and have happy thoughts for Mason to join our family ASAP so that Matt can spend some extra days with Mason and so that we can enjoy this time together as a family of 3! Thank you!


1 comments:
so so so excited for y'all!
Post a Comment