I did an ultrasound to have Matt watch it where he is at, at the same time as it is being done. Sadly the computer he was one would not allow live streaming on the computer and Matt was not able to see one image of the ultrasound. I have sent some pix to him to view and there are more here which he will be viewing too. The ultrasound took aprox 20 minutes and I got to see Mason blink, yawn, stick his tongue out and do cute little smiles. Mason is currently breach, which is different than what I thought. The tech said I will know when he flips, but man he gets super low in my belly when I am walking. That is why I thought he already flipped. The ultrasound tech guy said that Mason does not look like his momma, however I beg to differ. There are some things that he does have that belong to me, like my chipmunk cheeks, my full lips, my butt chin, and my muscle, the tech said that he is super buff, and my big feet. He has his daddy's long lanky limbs, possibly his longer 2nd toe and face shape. Also we do know that he has BIG FEET, (thanks mom, me) and thick long fingers, hopefully we have a piano player in there. There is a debate on the nose and eyes though on who he has. It is kind of fun though to see before he is here what he will look like. Well less than 50 days now we will be able to meet our little man and then definitely figure out who he looks like. Now if only we could see the hair color...
Here is sweet little Mason, at 33 weeks:
~Already sucking his thumb~
~Cute little Smile~
~I love the smiles~
~He is sticking his tongue out at us~


2 comments:
Hey Becky... cute pic's bet you can hardly wait.... yep... then the fun begins!
I wonder if he will have your enthusiasum for reading...?
I love Suzanne Collins series... it was great! Different ending though.
Will be anxiously waiting to hear/see pic's after you deliver!
Hang in there...
Hugs Aunt Jean
He totally looks like both of you! Just you wait...how fun to see so much of him! Sad that Matt couldn't see it live, but he will get to see him soon. :) LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment