Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Seriously...It's True!


I AM PREGNANT!!!

8 years, 3 different fertility clinics, and 54 shots in my belly, and I am finally pregnant. I told my parents and my parents told EVERYONE and the news kind of just exploded from there, so now everyone knows and I am posting this.

Stats:
I am 4 weeks along.
I am due July 24, 2011
I am feeling fine just a little heartburn, but I am fine.
Matt is excited too!

I truly feel blessed for the wonderful opportunity to be able to be a mother soon! Thank you everyone for all of your kind words and thoughts. I am so thankful for everything that you have done for me.


3 comments:

jdb in AZ said...

Uh, we're not the ones who issued the press releases on Facebook. 8^) By the time you told everybuddy, there weren't that many people left to tell. 8^) of course we're excited -- naturally!

The Allen Adventures said...

Well! At least it is out there now one way or another! I think it is sinking in with Matt now too. So excited are we!

Elizabeth said...

:D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!