
1 year ago
Everyday is an adventure in this family!
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!There are many things in my life that I am very thankful for this year, and more so than other years. I am so happy to be happily married to a wonderful husband. I love Matt so much and am so thankful that we are entering a new stage of our marriage together with children. I am so thankful for the military protecting our safety overseas and for the sacrifice that they make and am so thankful for the family members that support their loved ones. I am so thankful for the many troops that make it home safe and sound.I am thankful for the wonderful opportunity to be able to work in a job that I love and work out of my home. I am so thankful for each of my students and the hard work and dedication they have towards taking piano and horn lessons. I am so thankful for the opportunity to serve the sisters in my branch and help to uplift them in the gospel of Jesus Christ. I am so thankful for many other things in my life, such as my family, but will end it here as I could go on, and on, and on.May we each have a wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving this day and remember what we are each truly thankful for in our lives.
Posted by The Allen Adventures at 9:12 AM
Everyday is an adventure in this family!
0 comments:
Post a Comment