I am currently training for my first 5k. Well, I guess it is not really "training" because it is just running 3 miles but still I have to work and earn it. I am going to run in the Fredericksburg Turkey Trot 5k on Thanksgiving morning. So only 16 more days to go until my first race. My personal goals are:
To run the race in under 40 minutes
To run the entire race, without walking or pausing or passing out.
To not get distracted by the other runners!
Anyways, well this week my goal is to run a 5k everyday to force my body to get used to what I am doing to it. I am 2 days in to this and I am doing it. Yesterday I had a rough time running the whole time, I am running on the hill setting on the treadmill to help me with hills, but today, I did it and I ran my 5k in 38 minutes. Anyhew I just wanted to keep you updated and will continue to do so and I can't wait to show you pictures of the actual event.


0 comments:
Post a Comment