Monday, December 15, 2008

Wow

I can not believe that it has already been 2 weeks since Matt left. I thought that the past two weeks would crawl by but they have not. This Saturday morning, I will be on a plane to Arizona to spend 2 weeks. I am so excited to go back home to AZ. I also found out that on top of my friend Kimberly from here is going to PHX for Christmas, one of my students is as well. I plan on having lunch with both of them sometime while we are there together. I am really excited for 2 weeks off and just doing nothing and hanging out with my family. So, for those of you that I will see in AZ, see ya really soon, and for those of you that I will not see, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

1 comments:

The Fifes said...

yay for Christmas in AZ! :)