Matt, my beautiful husband whom is always thinking of me first sent me a beautiful bouquet of flowers. Apparently he contacted my parents a couple of weeks ago asking for their address. What a clever guy. Here are the pix of the flowers. Also when I was putting the pix of the flowers on my computer I also found the pix of Matt opening our Christmas gifts from my parents and a pix of us before he left (and about the beard, I don't like it but he says that he is getting a head start on what he was going to grow when he got there. As long as it is gone before he comes home I don't care what he does). Here are the pix.
1 year ago


3 comments:
Oh MY WORD, that IS a full grown beard!!! And it's so dark! His hair isn't that dark, wow! I don't know what to think of it, I think I like him better beardless though...
Seriously BEAUTIFUL flowers!!! He done very very very good!
How sweet! You are a lucky gal!!!!
Those flowers are absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for your sweet emails and for thinking of us, I have such limited access to email or anything that I didn't get them until now :) Flights went well, am praying the rest of my family makes it here tomorrow. Crazy that we are so close to each other right now. Thinking of you!
Post a Comment