Monday, September 10, 2012

10 Tremendous Years

Wednesday, September 5 2012, Matt and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary. I can't believe that it has already been 10 years. It has been a very long but fast 10 years. Some things I remember really well and others a a blur. I also feel like I lost a year since having Mason. The whole pregnancy brain thing, I guess. But I am so happy that Matt was here this year to celebrate with me. He got me the most beautiful flowers yet. We went out to dinner and had cake and just had a great time together.

Matt let me get all dressed up and fancy for our date, sans child, and we went to a wood fired steak house in Richmond. Walked around the mall a bit then went back to pick up the kid. Then On our actual wedding date we had a somewhat replica cake which we shared with Mace, who as you already knows loves cake.
It was a great weekend and a day. I am so happy that I met and married Matt. He is so amazing. He takes such great care of Me and Mason. Matt is an amazing father and friend. I just feel so blessed that I get to experience my life with my best friend and that I get to be with him for all eternity! Happy anniversary to my wonderful husband! Thank you for all you do. You are truly amazing in every single way and I am so very thankful for you. XOXO!



 ~My flowers!~
 ~Date night~
 ~ As of 9/3 I have lost 30 lbs since May!~ 
P.S. As I was writing this Mason decided it would be a great idea to climb up on the coffee table and have fun! Cute little kid!

0 comments: